1. I've been obsessed with the Flower Market pots from MacKenzie-Childs ever since they came out and I have to say, they do not disappoint! They are even more beautiful in person and really make my basic kitchen more cheerful and pretty! They can be left out on display for added decor to your kitchen or dining room! Shop all the MacKenzie-Childs cookware collection here:
2. My Joss & Main arm chair has been a favorite of mine ever since we got it back in December but it has become my go-to spot! It's unbelievably comfy but also stately and makes such a big impact on this room!
3. My must-have beauty secret has been these two products: First Aid Beauty Deep Skin Cleanser and Coconut Skin Smoothing Primer. I use the cleanser everyday. It says its for normal/combo/oily skin and although I have dry skin, it seems to work well for me. I always moisturize right after but it leaves my skin feeling so clean and clear. The Primer is amazing for prepping your skin for foundation. It hydrates but also gives your skin a luminance and sheen. When I wear it alone, my husband always says my skin is "glowing". I have sensitive skin that breaks out and neither of these products have ever caused me to break out!
4. I've mentioned my next favorite thing a lot but thats because they are so good! And I've even got my mom and sis on the bandwagon, too! It's AE Jeans! I love their stretch, washes, and fit. I love that the styles come in short, regular, or long so anyone can find their perfect match. The only bummer is that the cutest styles and sizes are often only available online. I recommend sizing down. If you are in between sizes like me, the smaller size fits just perfect. You can shop the styles I have here:
5. I love protein bars and low calorie sweet treats to help fuel my sweet tooth without going overboard. I was recently introduced to Power Crunch Bars and I LOVE them. They taste like nutty bars and have a wafer center! They are pretty yummy and low calorie!
6. You've probably seen me use these on my IG photos a ton but thats because I am in love with them: faux hydrangeas from Shady Oaks Farm. They look SO real! The blue and green and violet hues are so gorgeous. They are a must have for your spring home in my opinion.
7. One of my closet staples for pretty much my entire life has been a great denim jacket. I had the worlds best denim jacket for years but sadly lost it and have been mourning it ever since. But on a recent trip to TJ MAXX, I found the holy grail of denim jackets and I was beyond happy! The brand of mine is White House Black Market but its not available anywhere so Im going to link the most similar ones to mine with the best reviews (and all under $100):
8. This is not a new product but its new to me (as are many things on this list). I recently started using Lancome's Monsieur Big Mascara and its wonderful! It really thickens up the lashes and makes them HUGE.
9. Number 9 is one I have never shared before but only with my close friends. My sweet friend Betsy, owner of Beddys, introduced me to using these towels to wash my face with. They are not intended for that but they should be! Trust me, you'll get hooked on them. They last forever and they are cheap but feel sooooo super soft on your skin. You can cut them in half and make the bag go even longer.
10. This is a reunited love for me but I recently got back into shopping at ASOS. I used to shop there all the time but sort of forgot about it and hadn't visited the online shop in a few years. I love their prices and fast/cheap delivery. I also love that they carry so many size options, petite, tall, plus size, and maternity! Shop some of the pieces I've purchased recently or are still in my cart:
11. Last but not least is my new Sony camera and camera strap. I bought this camera because I wanted a camera that I could easily take snaps with without the complications of my big DSLR. I wanted something that was easy to tote around in a small handbag and that had WIFI for easy uploading to my phone. The quality of the images is nothing like my DSLR but I'm satisfied with the content its given me for Instagram. Plus how cute is this strap!? It's Zac Posen-inspired (aka a dupe) but its super cute. It's intended for handbags but I use it for my camera ;)
PS. Dress and bag is from Vici Collection.
I hope you enjoyed reading this and found some new favorite things of your own! Let me know you visited by clicking the heart below or leaving me a comment! Tell me what are some of your latest favorite things!