20 Things I learned from my mother
1. My mother taught me the importance of a good brow arch.
2. My mother taught me that good heels never go out of style.
3. My mother taught me at a young age how to be stealthy with my shopping purchases so my husband wouldn't get suspicious.
4. My mother showed me that a tight pair of jeans is timeless and sexy.
5. My mother has shown me the importance of moisturizer and good skin care.
6. My mother taught me that you only live once, eat the cupcake!
7. I learned how to decorate and style from my mother.
8. I learned how to cook from my mother. And she is the best!
9. My mother taught me the importance of wearing the right perfume.
10. My mother showed me what to wear to any event and never be under-dressed.
11. My mother taught me how to age beautifully and has kept me looking forward to my 30's and 40's.
12. I learned how to find the best malls in any state from my mother, the all time best mall-hunter.
13. I learned how to be charming from my mother.
14. My mother taught me that a clean house is the first step to feeling relaxed and happy.
15. My mother taught me that you don't need to be big in stature to have authority and be confident.
16. My mother taught me that relationships come and go, but family will always be there.
17. My mother taught me to shake off the bad stuff and just keep moving forward.
18. My mother showed me how to work hard for what I want and use the skills that God gave me.
19. My mother taught me that there may be someone better, or prettier, or more successful out there but that I can love who I am and what I do just the same! And comparison is the thief of joy.
20. My mother taught me how to love my daughter so that one day I can be her best friend like my mother is to me and my sister.